Thursday, March 13, 2008

My First Blog

Rome was not built in a day... yeah rite.. it took me more than a day to jus customise my blog template..I was lost looking for my persona in them.. after hours of googling and more of Kishore's nagging...(he's not stopping even now),look i settled for this.

Well i started of my blogging adventure a year back..soon realised i had no audience..well now i have a PR who says he'll look after advertising.I also owe to pinkoo for rejuvenating my blogging interests..(hey pinkoo, if ya reading dis thanks dear).

I needed a title for this blog.. and i decided that the sole idea was to share my stuff with ppl around and what better name can i give...
"All Thats Me"


current mood: irritated
(c'mon kishore.. i cant take it any more)

listening to:Devdas
(theme)

4 comments:

paniyal kunkunkar said...

m honoured . :)

Unknown said...

what should i comment???

SmartDude said...

@pinkoo well its what u have done..and u deserve it

SmartDude said...

@bops.. dude write ur heart.. next time jus write i saw the blog